BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
Understanding is deeper than knowledge.. there are many people who know me..yet only few understands me..

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Camarines Norte tour


wow.this day was fun!i've really enjoyed my day.we went to Camarines Norte.too bad not all of my classmates are able to join.we had so much fun!we went to the Basud NAtional High School and its Annex. we also went to the Smoked Fish Factory where smoked fish are made(obviously).then we went to Bagasbas Beach Resort.we almost stayed there for an hour because the drivers fixed something on our bus.but its okay, my classmates and i walked on the seashore.we also ate ice creams.we also wrote the name of our section - 3-Saturn on the sand.atfer there we passed by the Ostrich Farm. we only passed the farm the farm because our teacher didn't permit us to get off the bus because it's time consuming.we definitely agreed with him because its not our first time to see ostriches.we also went to the Camarines Norte Agricultural State College where we saw how pineapple fiber is made.our last destination was the Basud Cooperative. they sold pineapple products like pineapple tart, pineapple empanada, frozen pineapple juice and even fresh pineapples!!afther that, we went home.it was a really tiring day but I sure enjoyed it.

0 comments: